- Curtain wall system for traditional and semi-structural facades with thermal interruption.
- Rapid construction for straight facade elements
- Light faceted (“formed”) curtain walls can be constructed with screw connections for the rows.
- The whole can be finished on the outside with various decorative frames.
- In addition to the traditional facades with horizontal and vertical protruding decorative frames, this series can be used to create a semi-structural facade where the outer part of the facade shows only vertically protruding roof covers.
- Post width: 55 mm.
- Posts and rows of different depths for recessing.
- Fillings: carried out with extruded EDPM rubber and co-extruded terminal strips.
- Glazing: 24 to 33 mm.