Unlimited Schüco Façade FW 50+.SI Green design options for the highest demands in terms of sustainability
Buildings consume about 40 % of the energy generated worldwide. The construction and utilisation of buildings are also the main cause of greenhouse gas emissions. The building sector offers twice as much potential
for cutting CO2 emissions as the transport sector. Governments are responding with stricter regulations for the building sector, whilst clients and architects are therefore demanding new, ecologically sound products, governments are responding with even stricter regulations. Schüco is aware of its responsibility to the environment and, for decades, has developed products and systems for the building envelope, which contribute to environmental and climate protection.
Schüco sets a new standard for the market with its system enhancement Schüco Façade FW 50+.SI Green. The façade system integrates building components, such as gaskets or pressure plates with renewable raw materials with the same technical and structural properties as in the basic system Schüco FW 50+.SI. Its special feature is the extraordinarily good thermal insulation, which allows for façade constructions to passive house standard.
- Compatible with Schüco Window and Façade Module ProSol and ProSol TF
- Pressure plate made from glass fibre-reinforced plastic from renewable raw materials
- Inner and outer glazing gaskets with renewable raw materia
- Schüco Façade FW 50+.SI
- Pressure plates made from glass fibre-reinforced plastic prepared with inserted gaskets and aluminium reflective tape
- Optimum screw guide secured through glass fibre-reinforced plastic pressure plate