Concept System® CS 77 includes a high-quality flush door system, which meets the elevated requirements regarding thermal insulation, stability and security.
With regards to security, different door variants are specially designed and tested for burglar resistance, fire resistance, bullet resistance and solutions for panic situations, meeting the most severe European standards.
This standard flush door range is available in all inward and outward opening types, realised with a wide range of door locks to meet every kind of locking requirement.
Moreover, CS 77 flush doors are offered with different threshold solutions to perfectly match all comfort and aesthetic requirements. To ensure the tightness of the door, specially designed insulation strips are used to avoid possible distortion of the element, caused by temperature difference between the interior and exterior of the building.
- High insulation multi-chamber system in symmetric design, quality assured thermal insulator connection
- For single and double leaf hinged doors
- For inward and outward opening
- For glass or panels with infill thickness from 6 mm to 60 mm
- Various threshold profi les with or without thermal break, also barrier free
- Fanlights, lateral glazings fixed or opening in combination with WICLINE evo window series
- Uf values: from 1.6 to 1.8 W/(m²K), without foam inserts
- Butt hinge
- Screwed hinge
- Concealed hinge*
- Leaf sizes (w x h): 1200 mm x 2520 mm
- Max. leaf weight: until 200 kg, for bullet resistance with additional hinges until 400 kg
- Double action doors
- Integration frame for stick façades
- Burglar resistance in classes RC1 to RC3
- Bullet resistance in class FB4
- Leaf overlapping infi ll on one side or on both sides
System test results / CE product pass in accordance with DIN EN 14351-1:2006+A1:2010