With the new aluminium window Schüco AWS 90.SI+, the benefits of aluminium are combined with pioneering thermal insulation for sustainable architecture.
The Schüco AWS 90.SI+window not only fulfills the complex requirements for maximum thermal insulation previously restricted to PVC-U and timber windows. Excellent thermal insulation achieved using the AWS module meets the highest architectural requirements for design options with a basic depth of just 90 mm.
Combined with the concealed Schüco AvanTec fittings, transparent formats up to 160 kg can be implemented and combined with Schüco TipTronic, additional energy-saving potential in buildings can be exploited.
- Highest levels of thermal insulation with a basic depth of 90 mm: Uf value 1.0 W/m²Kw (face width of 117 mm)
- U = 0.8 W/m²Kg (with U = 0.6 W/m²K and plastic spacers)
- Co-extruded centre gasket with of fins
- Optimised insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
- Comprehensive range of profiles for diverse solutions
- Compatible with door series ADS 90 PL.SI
Passive house standard: the new thermal insulation standard for aluminium windows