The advantage of this profile is in the interrupted thermal bridge, which is achieved with a special material polyamide, which delimits the outer and inner part of the ALU-profile. In this way we can achieve a very good sound and thermal insulation of the whole element.
The width of the window frame is 65 mm and of the window casement 75 mm.
• Profile with interrupted thermal bridge
• Total thermal conductivity up to: Uw = up to 1,07 W/m²K
• Thermal conductivity of the insulation glass Ug = up to 0,5 W/m2K
• Total thickness of glass: up to 43 mm
• Durable elastic sealing gaskets
• Window frame thickness: 65 mm, window casement thickness: 75 mm
• Hardware: one-handed combined with a handle